Programmer and Machine Learning Enthusiast
2017 summer: incoming Software Engineer Intership at Amazon.
- Database: I've used PostgreSQL and MongoDB, both with console scripts and driver libraries.
- Back-end: Node.js and Python. Mostly Node.js.
- Front-end: Bootstrap and jQuery for general websites. D3.js and dc.js for data intensive front-end.
- Data Analytics: Familiar with statistical softwares: Stata, R and Matlab. Experienced with Python numpy and pandas. I've used Scala Spark to write large scale app and deploy on AWS. Some knowledge of statistics and machine learning.
- Others: I've worked on Windows, OS X, and Ubuntu. Current favorite desktop environment is OS X. I use emacs for working in shell, eclipse for Java, and VS Code for web development.
Education2016 - 2018: Duke University.
- Master of Science in Economics and Computation, GPA 3.78/4.00.
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics, GPA 3.64/4.00, Math GPA 3.91.
- Visiting Undergraduate Student, GPA 3.90/4.00.
Checkout my Portfolio.